- Restrictions on Use of Content and Materials
All information, product information, content and/or material posted on the Website ("Materials") are the property of the Company, which retains all rights, title and interests in and to such Materials and all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including without limitations all copyright, patent, trademarks, logos, design rights and ant other proprietary rights.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post (unless where specifically permitted by us), transmit, or otherwise distribute, the Materials or any part thereof. You may download, where specifically permitted, one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose, including without limitations the use of Materials on any other Website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited, and be deemed a violation of the Company's copyright and other proprietary (including intellectual property) rights.
- Trade Secret
- Intellectual Property; Infringement Policy
The Company is committed to protecting the rights of copyright right holders and seeks to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of intellectual property. Notices related to intellectual property related violations on this Website should be addressed through our online contact form, available at: www.mother-ofall.com
Unless you have a written agreement or a specific consent in effect with the Company which states otherwise, links to the Website may be provided only in the following manner: (a) links must not suggest or otherwise create the false appearance that the Company is affiliated with any person or entity, or that the Company otherwise endorses, sponsors or affiliated with any product or service; (b) the appearance, position and other aspects of any link to the Website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Company’s name and trademarks; (c) all links to the Website must "point" to the URL "www.mother-ofall.com" and not to other pages within the Website; (d) all links to the Website, when activated by a user, must not display the Website within a "frame" on the linking Website, or any other Website.
Without limiting any of the above, the Company reserves the right to revoke its above consent to the providing of any link to the Website, at any time in its sole discretion.
Any download of data and/or files from the Website shall be at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The materials and content in this Website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company does not warrant that the materials and content displayed in this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this Website or the server(s) that makes this Website available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials or content in this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You are responsible for taking all precautions you believe necessary or advisable to protect you against any claim, damage, loss or hazard that may arise by virtue of your use of or reliance upon the Website and/or any of the materials. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances whatsoever will the Company, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, be responsible or liable to you or to any other entity for any direct, compensatory, indirect, incidental, consequential (including lost profits and lost business opportunities), special, exemplary, or punitive damages that result from or relate in any manner whatsoever to your use of the Website, or reliance on any of the materials (including but not limited to any advertising content of third party which may appear in the Website) or to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, defects, security breaches, or any other failure to perform by the Company. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Third Party Content
To the extent that the Website contains links or any other information to outside services and resources, the Company does not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to such particular service or resource provider.
Some of the Materials in this Website may be provided by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by such third parties, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Company.
- No Endorsement
No reference made in this Website to any specific commercial product, process, or service (or provider of such product, process or service) other than such products, processes, or services of the Company, constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation or favoring by the Company.
- Right to Shut Down, Deny or Limit Access
Terms of Sale and Return
Our Business Policy
- We offer products for sale on www.mother-ofall.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
- "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on www.mother-ofall.com.
- We reserve the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor's business policy.
- These Terms of Sale and Return (together with the documents referred to herein) regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.mother-ofall.com between the users of www.mother-ofall.com and the Vendor.
- The Terms of Sale and Return do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on www.mother-ofall.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third party's terms and conditions, since the Vendor shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of www.mother-ofall.com and third parties.
How to Execute an Order with the Vendor
- To place an order for the purchase of one or more products on www.mother-ofall.com, you are required fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor, following the relevant instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of these Terms of Sale and Return, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and corresponding unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for returning purchased products. The same will also be included in the purchase order receipt email.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the Terms of Sale and Return.
- The order form will be filed in our data base for the time required to process your order and as provided by law.
- English is the language used for executing orders with the Vendor.
- After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order.
- The Vendor may not process purchases when there are insufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In the above cases, you will be informed by email that the order has not been executed and that the Vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on www.mother-ofall.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once the Vendor has received your order form, the Vendor shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within thirty (30) days from the day after Vendor has received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the Vendor will refund the amount paid for those items.
- By submitting an order form to and making an order with the Vendor, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these Terms of Sale and Return. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these Terms of Sale and Return, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on www.mother-ofall.com.
- Payment of the product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- In case of payment by Credit/Debit Card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to the bank which provides remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of products and the corresponding costs for shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually shipped.
Guarantees and Product Price Indication
- The products offered for sale may vary from the real garments in terms of image and colors due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change and will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. You are required to check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- Purchase orders from territories/regions not included among those displayed on the order page cannot be accepted by the Vendor.
- All Products sold by us come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. When trying on the products you should not remove or alter the tag or seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
- You can order items on our Website and have them shipped to an address of your choice.
- In order to determine the specific terms of shipment and delivery conditions to the preselected address or at the business selected, see the ‘Shipping’ area in the Website. Please read these sections carefully.
- Order Cancellation and Products Return
Our purpose is to guarantee your full satisfaction. If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise your right to return purchased products within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you received them from the Vendor. The products may be returned by dispatching the package through the shipping agent indicated by the Vendor (DHL), or through another shipping agent, and we invite you to complete the Return Form (in conformity with the standard form pursuant to Art. 49, subsection 4 of the Consumer Code), which is available on the website in the Customer Care area, in order for us to provide you with a Return Number (the Vendor will send you an email confirming receipt of the withdrawal request made through the Return Form), or after another declaration has been drafted and sent to the Vendor explicitly stating your decision to withdraw from the contract, without prejudice, in this latter case, to it remaining your duty to prove that the return right was exercised in a proper, timely manner.
Terms and Conditions of Return
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- The online Return Formmust be sent directly online through mother-ofall.com, or through another declaration which explicitly states your decision to return the products, which must be properly completed and sent to the Vendor within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products.
- the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged;
- the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you informed the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor will fully refund the price of the returned purchased products. You will only be charged for the return shipping cost, unless the Vendor has expressly exempted you from such costs at the time of purchase and on the further condition that you use the shipping agent indicated in the Return Form. Should you decide to use the courier indicated by the Vendor in the online Return Form, you will not have to directly take care of the return shipping costs, which are at your expense. In this case, the Vendor will pay the return shipping costs for you and will withhold a flat fee as payment for the return shipping. The fee will correspond to the original cost of shipping for the order. If an alternative courier is used for your return, you will have to pay for the return shipping cost upfront and at your own expense.
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they do not comply with the terms and conditions indicated above in letters of the preceding paragraph. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at you own expense. If you refuse the above delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
You will also be informed if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the terms and conditions indicated above in the preceding paragraph. In that case, you may choose to accept a reduced refund, of which you will be informed, due to the decrease in value of the returned products, or to have the products sent back to you at your own expense. Should you refuse this shipment, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount noted for the decreased refund, due to the decrease in value of the returned products.
Refund Times and Procedures
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an email that the returned products have been accepted, or, if a decrease in value of the returned products has been detected, you will receive an email informing you of the amount deducted for the decrease in refund. Whatever form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card), the refund procedure will start within fourteen (14) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the Credit Card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore, you will not suffer any interest loss; As per Isracard's policy, returns will be effectuated within 60 working days.
- payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card.
Conditions for the exchange of products
The service is not available at the moment
In certain specific cases, which have been duly indicated in the Return Form, it will be possible for you to exchange the products purchased for others, rather than obtain reimbursement for the relative price.
Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. You can request an exchange using the online Return Form on the website, which allows you to exchange your purchased products using the options available.
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
a. product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return on our website by means of the word "Exchange" being available. At a store it is not possible to exchange the selected item for another one; ;
b. you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return Form;
c. you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than fourteen (14) days of the day you receive the products, by filling in the Return Form and sending it via electronic means to the Vendor within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within fourteen (14) days of the day you received them;
d. you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
e. the products for which you request the replacement must be returned to the Vendor in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
f. the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to the Vendor in a single shipment. The Vendor reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once you have filled in and transmitted the Return and Exchange Form containing you request for goods replacement, the Vendor will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation email.
Deadlines and procedure for obtaining products exchange
After receiving the products to be exchange, the Vendor will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled, the Vendor will then verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the products to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement products are not available in the warehouse, the Vendor will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with the procedures specified in Sections 1 and 2 herein.
If the selected products are available in the warehouse, the Vendor will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an email confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which the Vendor was made aware of your request for exchange. The costs for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by the Vendor.
When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights within fourteen (14) days of the day you fill in the Return and Exchange Form, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product.
You will be contacted by the Vendor if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. In this instance, you can have the original products shipped back at your expense or the Vendor will issue a refund in accordance with the procedures set out in Sections 1 and 2.
The exchange products are subject to a subsequent product return procedure, in accordance to Sections 1 and 2 herein.
All products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached complete with a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Returned products without the tag or seal will not be accepted.
As advised by the Vendor, returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company UPS, using the pre-printed label enclosed in the package in which the products were shipped. If you use UPS, the Vendor will be paying the shipping costs and track the package at any time. Please contact UPS (or visit their site: www.ups.com) to organize pick-up. If you decide to use a different shipping courier than the one provided by the Vendor, you will have to pay for the cost of return shipping upfront and you will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
These Terms and Conditions for exercising the withdrawal right form an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. They are regulated by Israeli law.
ביטול עסקה בהתאם לתקנות הגנת הצרכן (ביטול עסקה), התשע"א-2010 וחוק הגנת הצרכן, התשמ"א-1981